Friday, February 13, 2009

IF I KNEW YOU WERE COMING ...




I’d have baked a cake – so says the song, but in this case good friend George laid on lunch for my guest Lois Kolver and me at his wonderful bed and breakfast establishment, Blue Dolphin, across in Paternoster.
Here they stand with Sarah tucked into George’s arms (”She’s the boss around here,” I am reminded) with the wonderful view of Groot Paternoster bay in the background.
Colleague Courteney missed out on the delicious lunch, as he was manning his equally delightful gift shop in the town’s fish market square. But perhaps I made up for that by spending money on yet another set of earrings for myself (I now own over 200 pairs). “Do you really need more?” he enquired and of course the answer is “No, but I want them!”

No comments: