Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CRITICAL PATH ANALYSIS


... or can be read as "We're coming to check up on you!"


Six frontline staff from Cape Town Tourism visited Dolphin B&B+S/C today to experience the product I offered and generally to chew the cud over mutual matters.

On their departure I handed each of them a carrier (sporting cavorting dolphins, of course!) containing items indicative of the unique area I operate in: a candle from Waxit, a sample sachet of Khoisan salt, stroop en beskuit van Susan se Kombuis and promotional literature. But they have to work for their visit! Included is an A5 booklet that I have put together, which covers the west coast and all it offers the traveller. They have promised to send me their comments – indeed criticism – for inclusion in the final version. Thanks, Gretchen, Charlene, Mduduzi, Tarryn, Henry and Phillip – I will appreciate that.

No comments: