Monday, February 15, 2010

CELEBRATING AT THE SEA








Married on my birthday (24 September) two years ago, Martin and Carike celebrated their second Valentine’s Day together as husband and wife with me yesterday.

The weather played its part and they were able to enjoy their breakfast while overlooking the bay – but sadly no dolphins. She writes, “Martin and I love spending time at the beach andyour B & B was just perfect for Valentine's Day.” I, on the other hand, think it’s perfect every day of the year but then I’m biased.

Their marriage ceremony was conducted on the helipad at Granger Bay and what an interesting wedding day they had – as you will see from the photo, from rain to rainbows and then and a lovely sunset.



























http://www.dolphinza.com/

No comments: