Monday, September 13, 2010

TUIS BEGIN IN DIE KOMBUIS






















Why do I do it to myself? Revamp my kitchen, that is. Not content with renovating the B&B en suite (although Clever Dick I did that done whilst I was away in Southeast Asia so all I had to do was sign the cheque when I got home).
Cutesy, cottagey - that was the trend w-a-y back in 1998; now it's pure passé. And so I called for Field Family Cupboards to make miracles happen - and they did. Dale and his team of merrymen moved in - lock, stock and smokin' barrel - the Monday morning and by Tuesday arvie (I kid you not!) they packed up, having created the most marvellous, practical, boootiful kitchen a gal could want.
Now I've just got to learn how to cook!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My goodness that looks very modern, cant wait to enjoy some of your great cooking, which will now be INSPIRED!. Let's hope we can visit and enjoy at least before Xmas. Loadsaluv for today and love your blog.