Monday, December 26, 2011

TALL TRAVEL TALES






As most of my friends know, I love to talk, but equally most of them won't listen to me and so I have chosen to commit my thoughts to paper, particularly those gleaned when travelling far and away.

Anyone who is remotely interested is invited to visit http://www.dolphinza.com/travel.html the latest one being on my recent trip to Botswana. (The pic is of us on the Chobe River - Moi is in green in the middle on the left.)

Once the silly season is past (did I wish my fellow Bloggers all blessings this festive season?) I will concentrate on where next to take this bod: will it be Sumatra or Cuba perhaps? What I do know is that I will spend the last couple of weeks of any holiday I take lying horizontal on the beaches of Bali. Bye!

No comments: