Sunday, May 27, 2012

WEDDING BELLS






Eric Cloete's award-winning team at Weskaap Delta looks after me and my little Chev Aveo and now it was my turn to be the one to care for his family.

     Daughter Anrich married Eugene Loubser yesterday in Velddrif where they also held a highly successful reception at Riviera Hotel. (Not surprisingly manager Kiewiet Bester gave them a spread to remember; he's something of an institution on the West Coast.)
     I got lucky in that Eric chose Dolphin B&B+S/C's accommodation on the honeymoon night and so it was that I got to meet Ava-Jean this morning - she turns 2 months tomorrow.
     Congratulations, Eugene and Anrich and may your life together as man and wife and parents of this bundle of joy be as happy as your wedding day has been.

No comments: