Sunday, August 24, 2008

WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND


Karma is the belief that good and evil deeds beget their own reward. And my reaction to the Hanette’s comment that she and Theunis can’t stop talking about the warmth and feeling that they experienced at my establishment is a reflection of the guests themselves. You see, what I put into my little establishment is directly attributable to what I get out of it. I feed and thrive on enthusiasm for this exceptional locale and all accolades are placed squarely at the feet of my guests.

Hanette’s remarks are humbling, “Just a short note to say, thank you very much for your hospitality and making us feel at home. Thanks for the warm welcome it was really appreciated.” She wrote in an email that, “Theunis and I can’t stop talking about the warmth feeling you and your place have. We really enjoyed our weekend and will remember you and the lovely place you have there." Methinks I was the one to gain having hosting the stay of such appreciative folk.

No comments: