Sunday, May 1, 2011

BALI ... HI





























It's called Island of the Gods - Bali, that is - and I'm about to find out why.

First I'll spend seven nights at Mediwi Bay Retreat in Negara (north-west of the mainland) after which I join one of Intrepid's adventures (I've used them before and will continue to do so to countries where language and culture can be a barrier) for a 15-day intensive tour ending up on one of the small islands off Lombok: Gili Meno Resort, in the heart of one of the world's biggest natural bird sanctuaries. (I can do bird-watching lying on my back soaking up the sun, binos pinned to my beadies!)

But, no, fellow-bloggers, you'll have to wait for mid-June when I return and write up my travel tales. For now be content with a taste of what's to come.

Bon voyage, I say!

1 comment:

kaareem9 said...

Hello,
You could book one set of hotel Accommodationin Bali for half your holiday and another for the other half and move during your trip or you could Book just one night of Hotel Accommodation Bali and then personally check rooms and establishments face to face to make your decision.http://www.bali-accommodation.co.