Sunday, July 27, 2008

BLUSHING BRIDE (aka LADY IN RED)



To my mind a June bride somehow seems more beautiful – and Eurika was no exception when she took the vow to marry Corné Steyn on 21 June this year. He writes that she was “so very beautiful and that everything was perfect”.


I had met them when they stayed with me some time ago and felt very privileged to have shared their story, the tale of two lives coming together to meld into one as man and wife.


Gauteng seems a million miles away from the West Coast and I simply couldn’t get away (it wa school holidays too, so things at the B&B were hectic). I would have loved to have been party to their commitment: to make each other happy, never to change the way they are and to love one another unconditionally. All I could do from afar was to ask God to bless this union and I know He will. Congratulations to two beautiful people.

No comments: